Zahra - Reversible Kimono Cardigan (Peach)Areej Rajab
In the good times and the bad I see,
a flower in red delightfully speaks.
The dancing petals gracefully bloom,
under the bright sun and the luminous moon.
An endless symphony
of what life has to share.
What we have for each other is
more than a flower affair.
- Derived from a song written by Ali Alsharqawi and Fathiya Ajlan
Areej Rajab, Kingdom of Bahrain
100% Silk Twill / 100% Silk Crepe
- Reversible Design
- Two functional invisible pockets
- Reversible silk belt is included
- Relaxed fit but not oversized
- Flared cropped sleeves
- Size S (fits UK 6 - 8)
- Size M (fits UK 10 - 12)
- Size L (fits UK 14 - 16)
- Size XL (fits UK 18 - 20)