A Memory In Time - Reversible Kimono Cardigan (Eggplant)Abbas Almosawi
Every now and then, I think of you,
I call for your name as you cross my mind.
I find myself at that same place
where we met for the first time.
You’re not there when I stand
waiting for you at your door.
I hear the silence loud and grand
chasing the memories I’m looking for.
- Derived from a song written by Sulayman Almudeef.
Performed by: Mohamed Ali Abdulla
Abbas Almosawi, Kingdom of Bahrain
100% Silk Twill / 100% Silk Crepe
- Reversible Design
- Two functional invisible pockets
- Reversible silk belt is included
- Relaxed fit but not oversized
- Flared cropped sleeves
- Size S (fits UK 6 - 8)
- Size M (fits UK 10 - 12)
- Size L (fits UK 14 - 16)
- Size XL (fits UK 18 - 20)