The Annada Mask is fashioned from our luxurious cotton silk and features artwork Birds of The Future by Rawan Alhosani. To ensure your comfort, we present two styles for wearing the mask; one with adjustable ties and another with elastic ear loop. Our double-layered face mask design can be worn by any art lover who wants to stay safe and chic simultaneously while still reducing the environmental footprint too!
Rawan Alhosani, Kingdom of Bahrain
The day has come, time has passed...
The damage is done, too much, too fast..
No air to breathe... No colors to see...
No waves to catch... No shores, No seas...
Now open your eyes, it was all a dream,
Look high to the sky, see the birds on trees...
Let’s keep them safe, let’s make it last,
The future is ours, and here is the path.
- Fabric: 70% Cotton 30% Silk
- Size: 8.25 x 23 cm / 3.25 x 9 in
- Two styles to choose from: adjustable ties or elastic ear loop.
- Wash or launder your face mask after every use.
- To hand-wash your face mask, soak it in lukewarm water with detergent and fabric softener for 20 minutes, rinse out thoroughly.
- To machine wash your face mask, use a mild detergent on a lukewarm setting and wash with similar colors.
- Hang your mask to air dry.
- Steam or iron your face mask on a low setting to smooth out wrinkles against a flat surface, like an ironing board.
- You may dry clean your face mask.
- Do not machine dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Perfume mask if you prefer.
Subscribe to be the first to know about new arrivals, VIP events, birthday treats and special offers, and enjoy 10% off your next order on annadaonline.com