Blue Sea - Mask SetGhassan Mohsin
the blue in me I call my sea.
Its’ restless waves wrestle as an ocean
until its’ rage at last breaks free.
The silence has finally spoken,
I gaze too long, can’t even breathe.
Struck by awe in a world of slow motion.
Boundless, soundless, simply complete.
Ghassan Mohsin, Kingdom of Bahrain
70% Cotton 30% Silk
Standard Mask Size
8.25 x 23 cm / 3.25 x 9 in
The Annada mask set is part of the Cover-Up for a Good Cause campaign, with a percentage of proceeds going to local charity. Each set comes with three reversible and washable masks.
Each mask is cut out of a different section of the same artwork, making each piece one of a kind. The masks you will receive may not be an exact match to the pieces you see here but will certainly have the same feel.
- To hand wash your face mask soak it in lukewarm water with detergent and fabric softener for 20 minutes, rinse out thoroughly.
- To machine wash your face mask, use a mild detergent on a lukewarm setting and wash with similar colors.
- Hang your mask to air dry.
- Steam or iron your face mask on a low setting to smooth out wrinkles against a flat surface, like an ironing board.
- You may dry clean your face mask.
- Do not machine dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Perfume mask if you prefer.