1. Can you print print an artwork or photograph of my own on a scarf for me?
2. How can i wear the scarf in different ways?
3. How can i care for my scarf?
4. Which size scarf can be worn as a headscarf?
5. Can i wear the square scarf as a headscarf?
6. How can i choose a scarf as a gift for my loved one/family member/friend?
7. I want to purchase a scarf as a gift; can you ship it out with a message?
8. Where are these scarves made?
9. I received an Annada product as a gift, can i exchange it?
10. Can i order a product that is currently sold out in your store?
1. CAN YOU PRINT AN ARTWORK OR PHOTOGRAPH OF MY OWN ON A SCARF FOR ME?
Annada can print your artwork/photograph provided that you own the copyrights of the artwork/photograph, you meet the minimum quantity and you accept production timeline. Annada would request the original artwork/photograph if need be for quality and resolution check.
2. HOW CAN I WEAR THE SCARF IN DIFFERENT WAYS?
Annada offers a complimentary pack of Ways-to-Wear inside each product that you buy. This pack is provided for each of the different sizes available. It contains a collection of different chic and fun styles for women, men, kids and accessories.
3. HOW CAN I CARE FOR MY SCARF?
Annada Scarves are made of 100% natural fibers. It is advised that your silk and cashmere Annada scarves get dried cleaned only. Annada’s wool scarves may be placed on a heater for removing odors. As for your cotton silk, they can be hand washed if required. Annada advises that all its scarves are stored in a dry location and steamed before wearing them to insure that they remain fresh.
4. WHICH SIZE SCARF CAN BE WORN AS A HEADSCARF?
Annada Long scarves are best for use as headscarves. The Long Silk Georgette is specifically designed to combat slip in its texture, making it the ideal scarf to wear as a headscarf.The Long Cotton Silk is very comfortable around the neck and is not slippery. The Long Silk Voile is very chic, yet may be slippery on the head, we recommended it to be worn over a cotton cap. The Long Wool and Cashmere are great as headscarves in the wintertime; they are very soft and warm around the neck. If you are a turban enthusiast then you should try our Square 90x90 cm Scarves. The fine silk brings the best of colors to life and looks exquisite when wrapped on the head.
5. CAN I WEAR THE SQUARE SCARF AS A HEADSCARF?
Annada’s Square 90x90 cm scarves are great for a turban look, a traditional hijab or an intricately knotted head scarf. The fine silk brings the best of colors to life and looks exquisite when wrapped on the head.
6. HOW CAN I CHOOSE A SCARF AS A GIFT FOR MY LOVED ONE/FAMILY MEMBER/FRIEND?
We always say, “go with your first instinct”, with this you cannot go wrong. Start by choosing the size and fabric depending on the preferences of the person you are gifting. Consider their style, the occasions and time of year in which they would wear it. Now, you can select the art piece by the artwork itself, the artist, the theme, the colors or even the story. Remember, your gift will be loved because your choice comes from the heart.
7. I WANT TO PURCHASE A SCARF AS A GIFT; CAN YOU SHIP IT OUT WITH A MESSAGE?
Yes, we can. You can write a message in the special instructions box when you are checking out. If you are ordering more than one product, please specify which product your message should be attached to.
8. WHERE ARE THE SCARVES MADE?
Each Annada product is produced in the best of factories found around the globe. With the best craftsmanship, Annada products are made in Italy, Turkey, China, India, and Bahrain. To uphold our high quality and standards, some fabrics are bought in one country but manufactured in another. All products are then shipped to Annada’s headquarters in the Kingdom of Bahrain to be packed and shipped to our global retail stores and outlets.
9. I RECEIVED AN ANNADA PRODUCT AS A GIFT, CAN I EXCHANGE IT?
Your Annada product can be exchanged with another of equivalent value or more. The difference is settled with the exchange. The exchanged product must be in original condition with all items included.
- You may exchange an item at our HQ in Al Musalla, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- If you are living outside Bahrain, you may ship it to our HQ in the Kingdom of Bahrain and we will send your chosen product back to you.
10. CAN I ORDER A PRODUCT THAT IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT IN YOUR STORE?
All of Annada’s products are limited editions and are produced in small quantities. When products appear as sold out on annadaonline.com, it means they are currently unavailable in our HQ but may sometimes be found at our reselling stores and outlets. If you are interested in a certain scarf and would like us to help you find a piece, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact our resellers and outlets to locate a piece for you and shall get back to you regarding its availability as soon as possible. In the event that the desired product is not found, your name will automatically be added to our waiting list and you will be notified of its availability on a (first come, first serve) basis.