COVID -19 UPDATE
Dear Valued Customers,
Your safety and well-being and that of our employees is our number one priority. In response to the latest developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) we have updated our online & in store policy. We will continue to work with our teams and public health officials throughout the country on the best way to navigate the days and weeks ahead, and will share information with you as we move forward together.
We wish you and your families the best,
The Annada Team
We are currently anticipating shipping delays as we work to ensure the health and safety of the teams at our distribution centers. Please know we are monitoring the situation around the clock and will post updates as changes arise. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
ONLINE AND IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
In light of the challenges posed by COVID-19, we’ve adjusted our fulfillment center practices to ensure we're able to complete all orders in a way that protects the safety of our valuable distribution center associates, as well as the safety of our customers .
As such, in order to protect our employees and our customers from any additional risk, we have made the decision to change our merchandise return policy. We will NOT be accepting returns of any merchandise until further notice.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and will continue to do our best to process your orders. We are doing our best to keep up with the high demands we are receiving during this time. This policy is consistent with our flagship store in the Kingdom of Bahrain, as well as our online store annadaonline.com.
All merchandise shipped from the annadaonline.com site will be shipped via carrier with an airway bill and a tracking number. All merchandise must be shipped to a physical address; we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Shipping durations are as follows:
- Domestic Orders (within Bahrain): 3 working days
- GCC Orders: 7 working days
- International Orders: 14 working days
Returns are only accepted on full priced merchandise purchased from annadaonline.com provided that the items have not been worn or used. All returned items must be postmarked within 18 days of the original delivery received date in order to be eligible for a full refund. Returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number with the original Annada tickets still attached.
All returns must include a copy of the invoice with your complete order and contact information. All returns must be shipped back using the return documents provided in the original shipment and must clearly state the RMA number provided by Annada. Returns received without the appropriate paperwork will not constitute a refund.
Sale merchandise (i.e. discounted items) is final sale, no returns or exchanges.
Annada is not responsible for any shipments lost in transit.
Once the return has been received at Annada, the refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 30 business days. Please allow additional time for the bank to process and post the transaction.
- Annada is not responsible for any shipments lost in transit.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Shipping fees will be deducted from the amount to be refunded once Annada receives the returned item(s).
- Your shipment may be subject to customs or import duties once the package reaches its destination country. (These charges are not included within the shipping charges).
- You may be charged handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a package must be paid by the person receiving the package. (These charges are not included within the shipping charges). Annada has no control over these charges and would not be able to predict what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country.
Annada is unable to offer price adjustments. Prices are subject to change.