1. Can i bring a photo or artwork and you print it on scarf for me?
2. How can i wear the scarf in different ways?
3. How can i care for my scarf?
4. Which size can be worn as a headscarf?
5. Can i wear the square scarf as a headscarf?
6. How can i choose a scarf as a gift for my loved one/family member/friend?
7. I want to buy a scarf for my friend; can you ship it out with a message?
8. Where are these scarves made?
9. I received annada product as a gift, can i exchange it?
10. Can i order a product that is currently sold out in your store?
1. CAN I BRING A PHOTO OR ARTWORK AND YOU PRINT IT ON SCARF FOR ME?
Annada can print your artwork/photograph provided that you are the owner of the copyrights of the artwork/photograph, you meet the minimum quantity and you accept to the production timeline. Annada would request the original artwork/photograph if need be for quality and resolution check.
2. HOW CAN I WEAR THE SCARF IN DIFFERENT WAYS?
Annada offers a complimentary pack of Ways-to-Wear inside each product that you buy. This pack is provided for each of the different sizes available. It contains a collection of different chic and fun styles for women, men, kids and accessories.
3. HOW CAN I CARE FOR MY SCARF?
Annada Scarves are made of 100% natural fibers. It is advised that your silk and cashmere Annada scarves get dried cleaned only. Annada’s wool scarves may be placed on a heater for removing odors. As for your cotton silk, they can be hand washed if required. Annada advises that all its scarves are stored in a dry location and steamed before wearing them to insure that they remain fresh.
4. WHICH SIZE CAN BE WORN AS A HEADSCARF?
Annada long scarves are best as headscarves. The Long Cotton Silk is very comfortable around the neck and is not slippery. The Long Silk Voile is very chic, slippery on the head but worn on cotton cap would make it the perfect headscarf. The Long Wool and Cashmere are great as headscarves in the wintertime; they are very soft and warm around the neck. If you are a turban enthusiast then you should try our Square 90x90 cm Scarves. The fine silk brings the best of colors into life and looks exquisite on the head.
5. CAN I WEAR THE SQUARE SCARF AS A HEADSCARF?
6. HOW CAN I CHOOSE A SCARF AS A GIFT FOR MY LOVED ONE/FAMILY MEMBER/FRIEND?
We always say, “go with your first instinct”, with this you cannot go wrong. Start by choosing the size and fabric depending on the preferences of the person you are gifting. Consider their style, the occasions and time of year in which they would wear it. Now, you can choose the art piece either by the art itself, the artist, the theme, the colors or even the story. Remember, your gift will be loved because your choice comes from the heart.
7. I WANT TO BUY A SCARF FOR MY FRIEND; CAN YOU SHIP IT OUT WITH A MESSAGE?
Yes, we can. You should write your message in the Special Instructions box when you are checking out. If you are ordering more than one product, please specify which product your message should be attached to.
8. WHERE ARE THESE SCARVES MADE?
Each product is produced in the best of factories found around the globe. With the best craftsmanship, Annada products are made in Italy, Turkey, China, India, and Bahrain. To keep up with our high quality and standards, some fabrics are bought in one country but manufactured in another. All products are then shipped to Annada’s headquarter in the Kingdom of Bahrain to be packed and shipped again to our global retail stores and outlets.
9. I RECEIVED ANNADA PRODUCT AS A GIFT, CAN I EXCHANGE IT?
Your Annada product can be exchanged with another of an equivalent price or more and the difference is settled with the exchange. The exchanged product needs to be in it’s original condition with all items included.
- You may exchange it at our HQ in Riyadat Mall, A’ali, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- If you are living outside Bahrain, you may ship it to our HQ in the Kingdom of Bahrain and we will send your chosen product back to you.
10. CAN I ORDER A PRODUCT THAT IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT IN YOUR STORE?
All of Annada’s products are limited editions and are produced in small quantities. When products appear as sold out on the annadaonline.com, it means they are currently unavailable in our HQ but could sometimes be found at our reselling stores and outlets. If you are interested in a certain scarf and would like us to help you find a piece, kindly contact us at email@example.com. We would contact our resellers and outlets to locate a piece for you and would get back to you regarding its availability as soon as possible. In the event that the desired product is not found, your name will automatically be added to our waiting list and you will be notified of its availability on a (first come, first serve) basis.