Face Mask FAQ
The Annada mask sets are part of the Cover-Up for a Good Cause campaign, with 25 % of proceeds going to local charity; International Ladies Association in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Each set comes with three reversible and washable masks.
Each mask is cut out of a different section of the same artwork, making each piece one of a kind. The masks you will receive may not be an exact match to the pieces you see here but will certainly have the same look and feel.
Annada Mask Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is the material of the mask?
The Annada mask is made using our signature cotton fabric. Our all-natural fiber fabric is specially produced for Annada, it is 70% cotton and 30% silk. It is designed to be comfortable on the wearer's face, while also maintaining the brightness of the artwork.
2) Does the Annada mask protect against Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The Annada mask is made of our cotton fabric and is designed to protect from environmental exposure. It is double layered, washable, and reusable. Kindly refer to health and government regulations in regards to protection against any virus or disease. The Annada mask may be worn over a medical mask should the wearer choose, its breathable, comfortable, and adjustable design allows for it to be worn a number of ways.
3) What is the size of the mask? Is it suitable for adults and children?
Our unisex face mask comes in a standard size of 8.25 x 23 cm. It has adjustable cotton straps that allow it to be worn comfortably on anyone. The straps may be secured behind the ears, or fastened by tying around the head, at the wearer's discretion.
4) What percentage and charity are proceeds going towards?
25 % of all proceeds from each Annada mask set is pledged to support local charity International Ladies Association.
5) Where is the Annada mask produced?
The masks are handmade in our atelier in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our atelier takes health precautionary measures in the production of each mask, ensuring that they are received sanitized and ready to wear. We still advise our customers to take the extra step of laundering before wearing as your health and safety is our highest priority.
6) How thick is the Annada mask?
The Annada mask is double-layered, our signature fabric is tightly woven, with each layer being the equivalent of 38 gsm in thickness. It allows for protection against environmental factors, whilst also allowing for comfortable and breathable wear.
7) How many masks come in each set?
Each mask set comes with three masks of the same artwork. Each piece is cut from a different section of the artwork making each piece unique. While each piece received will not be identical to images here, they will certainly have the same look and feel.
8) Can you mix different artworks in a set?
Each set comes with three pieces of the same artwork, they do not come in a mixed set at the moment.
9) Does the Annada mask come with elastic earloops?
Our fastening mechanism on the face mask is a cotton strap, to ensure comfort to the wearer. It also provides an adjustable quality, allowing for freedom to tie as per the user's comfort. The cotton strap is additionally washable by hand and machine.
We pride ourselves on using all-natural fibers for our products, delivering the highest quality to our customers.
10) How long will it take to receive my shipment?
For orders in the Kingdom of Bahrain, expected delivery time one week from order, due to high demand. International orders are delivered 14 days from shipment dispatch. Delays on the ground may occur due to changing regulations as per your country of residence.
11) How do I take care of my mask?
- Annada masks are washable and reusable.
- Wash or launder your face mask after every use.
- To hand-wash your face mask, soak it in lukewarm water with detergent and fabric softener (if desired) for 20 minutes, and rinse out thoroughly.
- Alternatively, you may machine wash your face mask, using a mild detergent in lukewarm water with similar colors.
- Hang your face mask to air dry.
- Steam, or iron face mask on a low setting to smooth out wrinkles against a flat surface, like an ironing board.
- You may dry clean your face mask.
- Do not bleach or machine dry.
- You may perfume the mask for a luxury feel before wearing, should you choose to.
12) What artwork is the mask set available in?
The set comes in a variety of three different artworks, as shown below.
Leave a comment