The Annada Mask is fashioned from our luxurious cotton silk and features artwork Her Story by Amira Behbehani. To ensure your comfort, we present two styles for wearing the mask; one with adjustable ties and another with elastic ear loop. Our double-layered face mask design can be worn by any art lover who wants to stay safe and chic simultaneously while still reducing the environmental footprint too!
Amira Behbehani, Kuwait
Someone’s daughter, sister, wife or mother.
Her story, she whispers “is like no other”.
From hopes, dreams, joy and wonder,
she blooms to be an artist of colors.
A doctor, a nurse, a mentor, a teacher,
A queen in heart, a star and a leader.
She’ll rise and shine with a love much deeper,
in a world were all, in her, a believer.
- Fabric: 70% Cotton 30% Silk
- Size: 8.25 x 23 cm / 3.25 x 9 in
- Two styles to choose from: adjustable ties or elastic ear loop.
- Wash or launder your face mask after every use.
- To hand-wash your face mask, soak it in lukewarm water with detergent and fabric softener for 20 minutes, rinse out thoroughly.
- To machine wash your face mask, use a mild detergent on a lukewarm setting and wash with similar colors.
- Hang your mask to air dry.
- Steam or iron your face mask on a low setting to smooth out wrinkles against a flat surface, like an ironing board.
- You may dry clean your face mask.
- Do not machine dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Perfume mask if you prefer.