The Annada Mask is fashioned from our luxurious cotton silk and features artworks; The (I) In Me by Maryam Nass, Oasis by Abbas Almosawi, and Her Story by Amira Behbehani. It's adjustable straps and double-layered design can be worn by any art lover who wants to stay safe and chic simultaneously. The three-piece set's reusable nature will reduce your environmental footprint too!
Maryam Nass, Kingdom of Bahrain
Abbas Almosawi, Kingdom of Bahrain
Amira Behbehani, Kuwait
- Fabric: 70% Cotton 30% Silk
- Size: 8.25 x 23 cm / 3.25 x 9 in
- Adjustable Straps
- Other mixed combinations of masks artworks are available through our customer service team on 00973 33374004 or website chat.
- Wash or launder your face mask after every use.
- To hand-wash your face mask, soak it in lukewarm water with detergent and fabric softener for 20 minutes, rinse out thoroughly.
- To machine wash your face mask, use a mild detergent on a lukewarm setting and wash with similar colors.
- Hang your mask to air dry.
- Steam or iron your face mask on a low setting to smooth out wrinkles against a flat surface, like an ironing board.
- You may dry clean your face mask.
- Do not machine dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Perfume mask if you prefer.