The Annada Mask is fashioned from our luxurious cotton silk and features artwork The (I) In Me by Maryam Nass. To ensure your comfort, we present two styles for wearing the mask; one with adjustable ties and another with elastic ear loop. Our double-layered face mask design can be worn by any art lover who wants to stay safe and chic simultaneously while still reducing the environmental footprint too!
Maryam Nass, Kingdom of Bahrain
My friend, I am not what I seem. Seeming is but a garment I wear - a care-woven garment that protects me from thy questionings and thee from my negligence. The “I” in me, my friend, dwells in the house of silence, and therein it shall remain forevermore, unperceived, unapproachable.
- Gibran Khalil Gibran
- Fabric: 70% Cotton 30% Silk
- Size: 8.25 x 23 cm / 3.25 x 9 in
- Two styles to choose from: adjustable ties or elastic ear loop.
- Wash or launder your face mask after every use.
- To hand-wash your face mask, soak it in lukewarm water with detergent and fabric softener for 20 minutes, rinse out thoroughly.
- To machine wash your face mask, use a mild detergent on a lukewarm setting and wash with similar colors.
- Hang your mask to air dry.
- Steam or iron your face mask on a low setting to smooth out wrinkles against a flat surface, like an ironing board.
- You may dry clean your face mask.
- Do not machine dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Perfume mask if you prefer.